A tasty alternative for those who love kababs but are vegetarian, Hara Bhara kabab gets its name and green colour from the healthy spinach in it.
- 300 gms potatoes boiled till soft
- 150 gms peas boiled till soft
- 150 gms spinach boiled
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander leaves
- 2" piece of ginger grated
- 1 tbsp chaat masala
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable/ canola/ sunflower cooking oil to shallow fry the kababs
- Cashews to garnish (1/2 cashew per kabab)
- Mix and mash together the potatoes, peas and spinach till a smooth paste is formed.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Keep in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and form into patties.
- Heat the oil on a heavy-bottomed skillet and shallow-fry the kababs till crisp on each side.
- Drain on paper towels. Garnish with cashews and serve hot with a chutney of your choice.