This recipe for this delicious dessert is so simple, kids can make it! I got it from my good friend Charlene and it's perfect for when you want a luxurious dessert but don't want to spend hours cooking.
Prep Time: 4 hours
Total Time: 4 hours
- 2 ripe sweet mangoes (use 3 mangoes if they are not very pulpy) - DO NOT use tinned mangoes
- 375 ml evaporated milk
- 600 ml thickened/ heavy/ double cream
- 400 g sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsps almond meal
- Remove the mango pulp.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and whizz till smooth.
- Pour into moulds/ bowls you want to serve in or one large bowl and freeze till almost set.
- Remove from freezer and whisk thoroughly till all lumps are gone. This prevents ice crystals from forming in the Kulfi and gives it a resulting smooth texture. Put back into freezer and leave till set. The Kulfi is now ready to eat.
- Serve and garnish with rose petals for an extra special touch!