This fun and healthy dessert is also quick and easy to make!
- 3 large bananas diced
- 2 cups pineapple chunks
- 2 apples cut into 1" cubes
- 2 cups seedless green grapes
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup fresh grated coconut
- Pour the condensed milk onto a plate and chill in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Skewer a combination of the cut fruit (according to your taste) on bamboo/wooden skewers.
- Roll the whole fruit skewer in the condensed milk till fully coated.
- Put the grated coconut onto a flat plate. Now roll the skewer in the coconut to coat completely.
- Chill the Mixed Fruit Kababs before serving.