This dip can do double duty as a raita (yogurt side dish)! Not only will it taste good with any kind of chips or dippers, it is also a great accompaniment for your favorite rice pilaf.
- 1 cup thick, creamy fresh yogurt (must not be sour)
- 6 tbsps Mint-Coriander Chutney (see recipe below)
- 1 medium cucumber grated
- 1/4 cup chopped mint and coriander
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Put the yogurt in a mixing bowl and whisk till smooth.
- Add the Mint-Coriander Chutney, salt (if required), sugar and blend.
- Add the chopped mint and coriander and the grated cucumber. Mix well.
- Chill and serve with dippers of your choice or as a raita.