This raita is among my favorite and tastes really nice with Biryanis (rich rice-meat dishes). Keep the mints handy for later though!
- 2 cups thick yogurt (must not be sour) whisked till smooth
- 1 large onion sliced very thin
- 6-8 tbsps mint-coriander chutney (see recipe below)
- 1/4 cup fresh corainder leaves chopped fine
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- Salt to taste
- Put yogurt, mint-coriander chutney, onions and sugar in a bowl and mix well to blend.
- Check for salt and add if required.
- Chill and serve.