Full of nutrition, this tasty salad is best eaten chilled. If you're on a diet, eat a large serving - it's skinny yet wholesome enough to fill your stomach all by itself!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 400ml yoghurt (hang in a musling to drain all the whey)/Low-fat sour cream
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 can red kidney beans
- 1 can green peas
- 1 large green pepper diced
- 8-10 cloves of garlic (adjust this to suit your taste if required)
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder (this will taste best if freshly roated and coarsely ground)
- Salt to taste
- Whisk the yoghurt/sour cream to remove lumps if any.
- Mix in all the ingredients except the salt.
- Chill the salad. When you are ready to eat add salt and serve.