Serve this oh-so-easy-to-make dish with Sambar and Coconut Chutney (south Indian).
- 8-10 leftover Idlis cut into quarters
- 6-8 curry leaves
- 1 tsp mustard leaves
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 dry red chillies
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsps vegetable/ canola/ sunflower cooking oil
- Heat the oil in a heavy-bottomed pan on a medium flame.
- Add the curry leaves, dry red chillies, and mustard seeds to it and cook till the spluttering stops.
- Add the turmeric powder and then the Idlis and mix well.
- Season with salt and mix well.
- Garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves and serve with Sambar and Coconut Chutney (south Indian).