Not only is Chicken Tikka delicious the day you make it, if you're lucky to have some left over the next day, make it into a sandwich! Here's how...
- Leftover Chicken Tikka (see recipe below)
- 4 slices of sandwich bread of your choice
- 1 large onion thinly sliced into rings
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala (available at most Indian grocery stores)
- 4-5 tbsps Mint-Coriander Chutney (see recipe below)
- Put the onion rings in a bowl and squeeze lime juice over them. Now sprinkle the chaat masala over them and mix well so the onions are fully coated.
- Lay the slices of bread on a clean cutting board and butter. Now spread a generous layer of Mint-Coriander Chutney on the bread.
- Chop the Chicken Tikka into slices and lay on the bread to cover the entire surface of 2 of the slices.
- Now add onion as per preference, on top of the chicken.
- Cover with another slice of bread.
- Trim edges if preferred and cut in half and serve.