Mango Lassi is the perfect cooler on a hot day. You can add extra sweetness to it (if you like) with sugar or honey. If you're making it for kids and want to avoid the sugar, use unsweetened fruit juice or pulp. This recipe makes 4 glasses of lassi.
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 3 glasses of yogurt (use a glass you will serve the lassi in, to measure)
- 1 glass of crushed ice (measure as above)
- 1 glass ripe mango pieces or pulp
- Sugar to taste/unsweetened fruit juice or pulp
- 1 tsp slivered almonds for each glass
- A dollop of thick cream for each glass (optional)
- Put the yogurt, mango, ice and sugar/juice/pulp in a blender and blend till smooth.
- Pour out into glasses, top with a dollop of cream each and slivered almonds and serve.