This drink is truly cooling! It is also a popular appetizer. Serve it before or with a meal. This recipes serves 3.
- 2 cups/ glasses or fresh yoghurt (should not be sour)
- 2 small cucumbers peeled and cut into cubes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp Chaat Masala (available at most Indian grocery stores)
- Sprigs of mint to garnish
- Mix all the ingredients (except the Chaat Masala and mint) and blend in a blender or food processor till smooth.
- Pour into tall, chilled glasses and sprinkle with a pinch each Chaat Masala. Garnish with a sprig of mint each and serve immediately.