This lush, creamy drink is sure to impress whoever you make it for! It is a terrific summer thirst quencher! This recipe makes 3 tall glasses of Angoori Lassi.
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 1/2 glasses (roughly 250 ml capacity) of fresh creamy unsweetened yogurt
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 4 tbsps sugar
- 1 cup seedless grapes - red or green - chopped fine
- A pinch of salt
- Heat a pan or griddle on medium heat and roast the cumin seeds till slightly darker and aromatic. Remove from heat, grind to a fine powder in a clean, dry coffee grinder.
- Put the cumin powder (reserve a small amount to garnish the drinks), yogurt, crushed ice, grapes (reserve a small amount to garnish the drinks) sugar, salt into a blender. Blend till smooth.
- Pour into tall, chilled glasses. garnish with chopped grapes and a sprinkling of cumin powder and serve!